We are actively seeking an exceptional ASSISTANT TEACHER and SUBSTITUTE TEACHERS. Description and application below.
Hourly wage is based on education and years of experience.
Send letter of interest and resume to Crystal MaCurdy – firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the form below.
In your letter, please include your teaching philosophy and familiarity with the Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy and practice.
Our program is a well-established Reggio-inspired early education program which has a multi-age toddler and multi-age preschool classroom. We are a small, child and family centered program in a beautiful and professionally supportive environment with a low teacher to child ratio.
In general we seek a creative and enthusiastic educator who:
- Embraces the role of teacher as learner – curious and continually learning about and with children
- Is a careful observer and listener – appreciative of and amazed by the vast capabilities of young children
- Works to create strong relationships based on respect, love, and the joy of living and learning together with children
- Views conflict as an opportunity for growth; can work toward better understanding and creative, respectful resolutions with families, co-workers, and children
- Has skills for supporting and documenting children’s work; including writing, computer, photography and video