We are seeking an exceptional Substitute Teachers. Description and application below.
Hourly wage is based on education and years of experience.
Send letter of interest and resume to Crystal MaCurdy – email@example.com OR use the form below.
In your letter, please include your teaching philosophy and familiarity with the Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy and practice.
Our program is a well-established Reggio-inspired early education program which has a multi-age toddler and multi-age preschool classroom. We are a small, child and family centered program in a beautiful and professionally supportive environment with a low teacher to child ratio.
In general we seek a creative and enthusiastic educator who:
- Embraces the role of teacher as learner – curious and continually learning about and with children
- Is a careful observer and listener – appreciative of and amazed by the vast capabilities of young children
- Works to create strong relationships based on respect, love, and the joy of living and learning together with children
- Views conflict as an opportunity for growth; can work toward better understanding and creative, respectful resolutions with families, co-workers, and children
- Has skills for supporting and documenting children’s work; including writing, computer, photography and video